Friday, May 6, 2016

TGIF!

That's all I can really say about today. It's been one of those weeks where everything went weird. I didn't get to spend hardly any time making cards. I did get my order in of the new stuff from Stampin'Up! I did get a lot done - so I should have time to craft this weekend and next week.

I have some ideas, so it's just a matter of doing them. I also came up with a great game for myself. I call it some might call it a challenge. Here's what I did.

1. I opened a Word Document and created a table that was 4 columns and 8 rows. I listed every Stampin'Up! color. Some card design styles, sizes, Embellishments, Dies and punches I have and coloring techniques. I may add stamp sets, but still thinking on that. Then I cut the table apart and put everything in a ziplock bag. If I'm stuck I pull 2 items out of the ziplock bag then a create a card using those two items.  Sometimes you have to force the brain to work.

I'm making Gumbo today, that makes it a perfect day to sit in the craft room and make the cards for my swaps! I hope you have a great weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment