Friday, May 20, 2016

June Special Events and Increased Rewards!

On June 1st the new catalog is available! Filled with New Stuff - I've had to plan everything I'm getting over the next 4 months! So here's the deal.

June 1st from Midnight to Midnight every hour I'll be posting something here and on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bienville-Stamping-StampinUp-Independent-Demonstrator-1669496973298069/

Over the course of the day I'm going to go through the catalog and show you some of the new stamps, Share the new In Colors, I'm planning on Videos.

Invite your friends! No pressure from me - BUT let me know you are coming and I'll set up a Hostess Code for you to give your friends!

If your friends order $350.00 in product - you get $77 in FREE PRODUCT.

If your friends order $450.00 in product - you get $98 in FREE PRODUCT and 1 50% off Product (great time to get those marker sets or Big Shot you've been dreaming about!)

If your friends order $600.00 you get $131.00 in FREE PRODUCT AND 1 item 50% OFF!

OR - you can just order for yourself!

Or you can just watch the fun! I don't know your wallet - you know what you can afford. So at least follow my Facebook Page for all the FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment