Monday, May 16, 2016

I'm looking for a few good Papercrafters

I'm looking for the following type of paper crafters:

1. Like getting $125 worth of product for $99.00
2. Like getting their crafting supplies sent directly to their home.
3. Like getting 20% discount on crafting supplies.
4. Spent at least $100 a month on crafting supplies.

Does this sound like you?

What am I talking about? Becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.

I'm not a Workshop Demonstrator, I'm a Hobby Demonstrator and LOVE it! It's fun to spend a month planning exactly what I want to order. I just want to share the fun.

The ONLY thing I'll ever ask is that you make the Quarterly Quota of $300.00. You can do $100 a month, $150 twice ($30 in free stuff) or 1 $300 order a month (which will get you $36 in free stuff!)

Why should you become a HOBBY Demonstrator?

1. Discount on the products of course.
2. Connect with other Paper crafters.
3. The CARD STOCK! Okay I've tried several different types of cardstock. Yes some are cheaper, but you get what you pay for. And for my money - Stampin'Up!
4. Convience - It comes to you front door! I know you can go order from other places and get it delivered (confession I do it) But the Cardstock and ink is the best I've found.
5. The people you will meet are fantastic!

Think about it. Then get back to me with any questions or ask how to join! bienvillestamping@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment