Monday, May 9, 2016

I can't wait!



I have 2 more days before I get my order with some of the new products!!! And some retired/clearance products. So why do I buy the retired/clearance stuff?

I have many reasons.

1. I like the item. This is the most common reason I buy retired/Clearance items.
2. Because while it's not in the catalog anymore, I can see multiple uses for the item.
3. The PRICE! This applies to clearance items.

So why, when I can't use these items in Workshops? Because I'm more than a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator - I'm an artist! And I can use them for giveaways!

Speaking of Giveaways... I'm giving away a sample of Designer Series Paper! These will be 41/4 X 5 1/2 sheets of double sided paper. It will be a mix of retiring and current paper. NO PURCHASE required! But you do need to do something to be entered! Comment on this post or on my Facebook page. I'll pick the winner Friday and announce here and on Facebook!

Don't forget to email me at bienvillestamping@gmail.com to have 1 free card sent to you to use for an occasion of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment