Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Creativity not happening.

It sometimes happens that no matter how much you want - the techniques or just ideas aren't working. I'm there now. I'm still making cards daily but right now I've had 1 turn out that was improving over what I've done in the past and 1 that was okay.

I think I know what the problem is - The NEW Catalog comes out in 15 days! So my mind is on that. Also, my paper cutter broke. Luckily it was a cheap one I got on sale. But that does add extra steps to every card! So I'm trying to do easy cards. I just like more involved cards.

Here are the cards I've made over the last few weeks.







1 comment:

  1. I just ordered Stampin' Up paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars and my paper always cuts with fuzzy's on the edge. Then I have to file it gently. I like your cards. I too have days when creativity is still in bed sleeping.

    ReplyDelete