Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy me!



I always plan what I'm going to buy the next month after the 15th of the month. Usually I order a certain amount $250 from Stampin'Up! then $100 from other places - I KNOW horrible horrible Demonstrator. But before I'm a Demonstrator I'm an artist. Well starting June 1st - Stampin'Up! is offering an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards if your order is over $350.00 - That's $77 FREE STUFF!!!


I would love to do an online party with you and your friends OR you can simply go to bienvillestamping.stampinup.net and place an order for $350 for yourself and your friends! AFTER JUNE 1st!!!

BTW I'm always looking for other Papercraft hobbyist that want to save some money and get the best Card Stock and Inks on the market. If you want to join and don't even want to talk to me about it - go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bienvillestamping/jointhefun and sign up (You can even order some 2016-2017 merchandise for your kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment