Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - What I love about it.


I have mentioned before how much I love this kit! If you purchase nothing else from Stampin'Up! I really encourage you to join. The kits have a project you can do - I'll be honest - I NEVER do the project they recommend. By nature and training I'm a creative artist. So, I think outside the box. I keep the extras and use them in different projects. They come with a stamp set, an ink spot, embellishments... well basically everything you need to do the project they had planned.

I admit some kits are better than others. But then again you do NOT have to make the project they suggest. Be creative. Spread out the goodies and play.

The monthly subscription is $19.99 a month - Personally, I purchase a three month subscription, I'm hoping next year (during Sale-A-Bration) to get a 12 month subscription. The reason I do it this way is my budget fluctuates from Month to Month so I'd rather make sure I get my kit than have to suspend for a month.

The thing I really love is that it is a SURPRISE every month. Like Forest Gump said - "It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get." BUT the April kit I do know we are getting a SPECIAL stamp set in addition to the kit stamp set. You have till the 10th to sign up to get this extra.

The monthly kits also make a GREAT gift for folks that do paper crafting! Give them a three, six or 12 month subscription as Birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, or Valentine's gifts. Who doesn't like a gift that keeps on giving.

Have questions? Comment or email me at bienvillestamping@gmail.com

Ready to order: www.bienvillestamping.Stampinup.net and click on shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment