Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday - Monday...

I want to make Bronze Elite by August 3rd. That means I need to order or have customer orders equaling $252.00 every month between now and August 3rd.

Now I could do this big ole sales pitch and tell you all about how GREAT! Stampin'Up! Products are. But I don't want you to feel that I'm pressuring you to buy. You know your wallet - and bottom line, I'll most likely order that much for myself. Hello! New Annual Catalog coming out June 3rd!

So why did I even mention it here? ONE simple reason - to reach a goal you have to be accountable to that goal. Which means I have to say it publicly. Which I just did.

You can order at http://bienvillestamping.stampinup.net (Click on Shop) to help me get there or not. You know what you need. I will say that the retirement list is getting sent to Demonstrators the 18th - and it will be picked over by us PDQ. What I know is leaving is the 2014-2016 In Colors. But we are getting new ones. I don't know what they are and I'm SOO excited to find out, You better believe I'm ordering them as soon as I can!

And a little thing - IF you join this month, you get to choose $125.00 in items for your kit with free shipping for $99.00.  The sales requirement is $300 a quarter - BUT since Stampin'Up! started a new quarter on the 1st - You have until SEPTEMBER 30th to sell or buy $300. You get a 20% discount to start. To join go to http://bienvillestamping.stampinup.net click on Join. I'll answer any question you have - and I promise if I don't know the answer I'll find someone who does to get you the answer. And don't worry if you think the question is stupid - there is no such thing. You wouldn't be asking if you didn't know. My email is bienvillestamping@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment