Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Thursday: April 28, 2016


Can you believe it? In 32 Days the new 2016-2017 Catalog will be out? I am so excited for you to see it!!! I can tell you the name of the new In Colors for 2016-2018 though...

Dapper Denim

Emerald Envy

Flirty Flamingo

Peekaboo Peach

Sweet Sugarplum

Seeing what the Demonstrators who attended photos of the colors think I'm going to LOVE Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, and Sweet Sugarplum! But then I like Blues, Greens, and Purples best. Have you seen my hair?



I'm not really a floral person. OH I love love love - Victorian Age floral prints. I'm more of a smart-ass card, T-shirt type girl. In fact as I type this I'm wearing one of my favorite smart ass T-shirts.

I've also decided that till January 2017 I'm really not going to push you guys for orders, to join, or anything like that.  Now that doesn't mean I'm not going to talk about great deals or sales or when a special joining promotion is on but that doesn't mean I'm not going to mention it. Just this has to be a more than just me blog.

Email your address to bienvillestamping@gmail.com with your birthday and anniversary dates. Also if you need a card for a Wedding, Baby Shower or (and I sincerely hope I don't get request for any of these) Sympathy - EVEN Pet Sympathy cards - EMAIL ME at bienvillestamping@gmail.com. Until December 1, 2016 I will send anyone who request it a specially designed card for that occasion - 1 per email! I need practice and you need cards! Sorry but no say on the card - I create them. See how that works?

Pictures of the new room should be coming soon! - The basics are done. Now just need to clean it up - it still needs painting and the cement sealed and painted. I'll post pictures soon as that's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment