Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Cards!

I didn't make any cards this week. I've been working on something. Here is 2/3 of my crafting space.

My creation table. This is where the work is done
Most of the holders are made using Foam Core.
My refills are in a little storage thing I found at either
Dollar Tree, Big Lots, or Tuesday Mornings. I know
it didn't run more than $3.00 for the thing. On the wall
is the styrofoam ring from the April Paper Pumpin. I'm using
it to showcase the cards I've gotten in swaps. I just pinned them
with thumb tacks, so I can change them out as needed. Cats are 
Duchess on the Left and Zorra on the Right.



My Big Shot and Tool carousel stand.
i.e. converted Microwave stand that
was just collecting. The open shelf has in
addition to Sketch (another kitty) my Simply Scored
and my Cutter. In the roll top section is extra paper and other stuff.




So at OnStage they challenged all Demonstrators to do 1 More thing. So I'm doing it! I'm going to attempt a Periscope tomorrow! Download the app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android phone! All you have to do is follow BienvilleStamping on Periscope!

No comments:

Post a Comment