Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY!



Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to sign up for Paper Pumpkin to get the March Kit! Why is that so important? Because it is a limited edition - now what that means, I'm not sure. It could be a gift or it could refer to the pretty blue box - I won't know till it arrives!

It's also the last day to sign up for my Birthday Party. Just email me at bienvillestamping@gmail.com and ask for the code! I need any of the following in any combination 10 people willing to spend $100, 20 people willing to spend $50.00 or 40 people willing to spend $25.00. Since the party ends March 21st. If you spend $50 or more Stampn'Up! Will let you choose 1 Sale-A-Bration item for every $50.00. If we reach $1000 I'll happily send the Stampin' Rewards out to the participants! There will be a drawing for who gets how much!

He brought my Big Shot today! The rest of my order will arrive Friday.

Before all those lovely goodies arrive - I need to straighten up what will be the craft room/studio and clean my old studio and move the furniture in to the new studio - so hubby can have that room. This will give each of us about a quarter of the house for our individual artwork.

I'm looking forward to having my studio set up exactly the way I want. Yes I still need to do the floors and I may go get the stuff for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment