Thursday, March 3, 2016

Happy Thursday!!!

I hope you have had a great week! I've been busy, of course the first of the month is always busy for me.

As usual today's topic is building my craft room. The first rule of building any craft room is do what works for you. As we progress, you'll see that I use notebooks, journals, albums etc. I just like flipping through them. Besides, I'm kind of like a Junkie when it comes to back to school sales. Paper, notebooks, pads, pens, pencils... you name it I go crazy for it.

Paper Pumpkin Stamp storage has been an issue for me. The other day went on a trip to Michaels. I needed Foam Core for my ink pad storage system. While walking around I found these cute little photo albums for $1.99. So I picked one up. Now some of the larger sets I had to trim a bit to get them to fit, but otherwise it's perfect. I pulled out the front and back cover sheets and am going to redo them, just haven't had time.

My next purchase is 5 more notebooks and page protectors. That is if I can't find 5 notebooks around the house. These will be for the collections - Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, Regals and as soon as I find out what they are - the 2016-2018 In-Colors that will come out in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment