Thursday, March 10, 2016

Happy Thursday! Craft Room Update!

Hope everyone is having a Happy Thursday! I know I am!

Today I went to Tuesday Morning - to look at albums to hold paper. But found something even nicer! Above their albums was a desktop set up. Box, Folders, Desk organizer to hold letters and Magazine holder. I got the folders to use as a reference. The most important thing in a craft room is it has to make you happy and feel creative. I've been looking at colors and feeling rather blah. Then I saw this set and knew it would create an area I would be happy in. My advise is to find 1 image that makes you smile when you see it, one of those unplanned, unexpected image inspired joyful moments. And use it to design your craft room. Here is what gave me that feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment