Friday, March 25, 2016

6 days left in Joining event! The Why.

I'm going to try to answer some questions you might have about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. These are all from my personal experience.

1. Why should I become a Demonstrator?

    It's fun. But really, you should become a Demonstrator not just for the opportunity to make money, but because you love paper crafting. The products are reasonable when compared to other companies, their stamps are exclusive to them, and stamp amazingly. With refills your ink pads can last forever.

2. How hard is it to make the quota?

    Not hard at all! I budget $100 a month for Stampin'Up! because that's what I can afford. I'm trying to work up to $150 a month. Why? At $150 you can earn $15 in "Hostess Rewards". Also realize I'm talking Retail dollars, not my cost dollars.

3. Why do I have to sell?
 
    You don't! If you want to buy just for your crafting needs it's fine.

4. Why do I have to give Workshops?

     I have never done a live workshop, heck, I've never been to one. I'd love to do one, but I don't feel my skills are there yet. So, I'm working on that.

5. Why shouldn't I do this?

    Not one reason I can think of. I joined for one reason - basically the kit - but I've really grown to love the products and surprisingly making cards. I didn't think I needed a Big Shot till I got it - and can't imagine not having it!


OH and if you join by March 31st, I'll send you a little something!

Remember:
Send questions to: bienvillestamping@gmail.com

Join using this link:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bienvillestamping/jointhefun

No comments:

Post a Comment