Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy Thursday!





Happy Thursday! One more day to the weekend. If you are a crafter or scrapbooker after the weekend house stuff is done, I bet you love to get into your craft room and make something pretty. I know I do!

Sale-A-Oration ends on March 31st. That means we have 4 Thursdays this month. Why do I love Thursdays? They are amazing days to have a StampinUp! Online Workshop! I have plenty of space to add you to my March calendar.

Why online? Well Americans spend an average of 11 hours a day online, so your guest are already on. Schedule conflicts often prevent guest from attending - but online they can check in periodically, also I keep your party going till Tuesday, so people can order. They can sit in their comfy chairs, in their homes and watch. If they can't watch Thursday - they can watch at any time later. You don't have to spend time doing the important things in life making sure you have the house prepared for guest. You don't have to spend money buying snacks for everyone. You can invite online friends too!

What I do for you if you host an online workshop:

1. I send you 2 sets of catalogs - the Annual and Occassion catalog before the event, that you can show to your friends and family. That way you can start showing people StampinUp!'s beautiful stamps, paper, embellishments and tools.

2. I give you a hostess gift and offer your guest door prizes.

3. I do the demonstrations you'd like to see.

4. I send you a Hostess Code that your guest will use when they order.

5. On Tuesday, around noon I will send you an email telling you what rewards you have earned.

So are you ready to schedule an online workshop for March? Or have more questions? Comment or email me at BienvilleStamping@gmail.com and let's talk about scheduling your Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment