Monday, February 15, 2016

Schedule on the blog and explanation.



I've been thinking a lot on what to do - other than tell you how great Stampin'Up! products are. So I decided on a schedule.

Monday beginning on March 7th I'll be posting a project with a video and text. But on this Friday the 19th, I'll post a list of everything you need to do it. I set it up this way so you have time to order the products that you will need and get them in. My plan is to do a minimum of 3 projects using anything I ask you to order also I will try my best to keep your order under $25.00 before shipping and tax.

All projects will require any combination of the following: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Multi-Purpose Glue, Tear and Tape Adhesive, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, and Bone Folder. (This list will run $44.25 - however they will last a long time. You can also wait until the list includes the item but they will not be included in the $25.00 and under list.)

Wednesdays will be for Weekly Deals.  As I only order on the 3rd of the month, I will pick one or two items from the Weekly Deals that we will use in a project - I'll tell you that week, what you need to get.

Paper Pumpkins box will be posted on the Thursday after I receive mine.

Twice a month I will do an "Ask Me a Question" on Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment