Sunday, February 28, 2016

Rare Sunday Post



I won't do this often - only when I want to share something special with you.

I've talked and talked about Sale-A-Bration. This is the best time to purchase supplies. Cardstock, adhesive, embellishments, 2014-2016 In Color paper, Ink pads, Designer Series paper, Reinkers. Or get those big ticket items like the Big Shot, Simply Scored, Stampin Trimmer, Envelope Punch Board. Clearance Items, Weekly Deals, or... well to be honest anything in the catalogs! LOL.

Why? Because for every $50.00 you spend you get a free item. If you have a really big order - over $150 let me know and I'll give you a hostess code so you can get the hostess deals - 10% of your purchases in free items. Get your order to $250 and you get an extra $25.00 in addition to the hostess rewards! $300? Well you go up to 12% back and the extra $25.00 ($61.00 in free stuff)

It's a perfect time to become a Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator - run your business the way you want - Discount on your hobby, Extra money to spend, or Make it a Career. The Demonstrators I've met in Stampin'Up! are supportive, encouraging and helpful. When you join, you get to customize the products in your kit. During Sale-A-Bration - the starter kit is $99.00 plus your local tax and FREE shipping! The kit normally comes with $125.00 but during Sale-A-Bration you get an extra $30.00 bringing the total to $155.00. Now there is a $300 in orders per quarter - but since the quarter ends in March - you have till June to sell/buy that amount (oh and that's retail - not with your discount)

So email me or comment! I'll get back to you quickly. I'd love to be either your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator or to help you join!

No comments:

Post a Comment