Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Just reminding everyone of my Birthday Party!

My Birthday is March 21st and I want to have a party! But I want you to get the presents!

Spending $50 will automatically get you a free gift from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!


Plus these gifts/rewards:
1. (2) participant will be selected to receive 50% off any item in the catalog. (This would be a great time to get a Big Shot!)1. (2) participants will be chosen to receive $25.00 in FREE Stampin’Up! products.2. (4) participant will choose $15 in FREE Stampin’Up! items of their choice.3. (5) participants will choose $10 in FREE Stampin’Up! items of their choice.4. (7) participant will choose $5.00 in FREE Stampin’Up! Items of their choice. 
**Clearance Rack or "while supplies last" items may not be chosen as freebies due to the risk of them selling out. Feel free to order them, though, with your main qualifying order.

What you need to do:
1. Sign up by March 10th to commit to placing an online order of at least $50, (10 participants needed per party). All 20 orders from the 20 participants will be combined to, essentially, create one* $1000 order, so that all the benefits of the $1000 order can be split between all 20 participants.
2. Place your online order of at least $50 order by March 21st using a Hostess Code that you must get from me when you RSVP. I will limit each party to 10 participants so I must control their disbursement and cannot share them now.
3. All online orders will be shipped directly to you.
4. All Stampin' Rewards will ship from me to you at my expense/free within approximately 10-14 days of the order closing. 
3. Your $50-99.99 order qualifies you for 1 Sale-A-Bration item of your choice (see Sale-A-Bration Brochure). 
4. PLUS, all $1000 party participants will split all Stampin' Rewards which includes the $25 rewards bonus Stampin’ Up! is offering right now. EVERYONE gets free product OR any item at half-off!

**Clearance Rack or "while supplies last" items may not be chosen as freebies due to the risk of them selling out. Feel free to order them, though, with your main qualifying order.
RECAP:
March 10 = deadline to email me to get your Hostess Code
March 21 = deadline to order in my online store
March 22 = Participants will be randomly sorted via Random.org to create the order of who gets what. I will notify all participants of their Rewards level.
March 23 = I will need your Rewards choices and, if you get the half-off option, I need your payment via Pay Pal. Please plan ahead!
March 24 = I will place the freebies/Stampin' Rewards order. It will ship to me.
March 30 at the latest = I ship to you. Remember, your online order ships immediately & directly to you. This part is only about the party freebies/Rewards you earn AFTER you order.

Email me at BienvilleStamping@gmail.com to be one of the 20 party participants - RSVP due by Thursday, March 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment