Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bienville Stamping Countdown



Today is -72 hours! Wednesday I start by ordering my kit to be an independent Stampin'Up demonstrator! I'm so excited to share all the great ideas for cards, gift bags, gift boxes, and a hundred different things. Join me, in exploring the creative and useful craft of Stampin'Up.

I have always been creative, and love being a Graphic Designer. However, working on a computer doesn't fulfill the desire to do something with my hands. Which is why I chose Stampin'Up! as a business to do. In the two weeks I've been investigating Stampin'Up! I've seen nothing negative about them. That's a hard thing in any direct marketing company. The very idea of not paying Hallmark, American Greetings, or any other card company $4 or $5 for a card, I can make my own!

Here are some things I like about Stampin'Up! and I'm hard to impress. Their Paper Pumpkin boxes - a monthly subscription that comes with everything you need to complete the project. But the awesome thing is you can do other things with it too! I can't wait to get my first one!


No comments:

Post a Comment